Saturday, March 31, 2007

How my favorite shows stack up.

I now know that my favorite show is not going anywhere. NUMB3RS, a CBS drama at 10:00 on Fridays had a rating of 7.1/13 shares. This was the highest rated show on the networks for Friday night. To be honest, this sort of suprised me. I watch TV late at night on Friday but I didn't realize so many other people were doing the same thing. I am thankful that I will still have the dynamo mathematician Charlie Epps to adore for a few more years to come. The other show that I watch during the week is Grey's Anatomy which last week had a rating of 14.3/22. This gave it an overall rating of third. So, needless to say, Grey's Anatomy will not be going anywhere for awhile. I also like to watch HGTV, but I was unable to find their ratings. I think that must mean that they're low, but it isn't surprising for such a niche channel. On their site they claim to average about 1. I don't know what my favorite show, house hunters, gets. But, since they show it very often I think that it must be getting pretty good ratings. Hopefully the nielsen ratings will allow my favorite shows to stay on the air for long into the future!

No comments: